Often individuals or organisations are not aware that they can make material donations and receive tax-deductible in-kind receipts for them, as with financial donations. This is a generous way that business can support us and reduce our operating costs so that money can be used more effectively to help refugees.
We currently need:
- Office supplies such as computers, chairs, ink cartridges, and an ADSL modems
- Services for new arrivals (or for Sanctuary)
- Office /building/storage space for Sanctuary
- Provision of a venue for events
- Food and drinks for events
- Land and houses for temporary accommodation of new arrivals
- A vehicle for the moving of goods donated by the community for new arrivals.
- Discounted flights for humanitarian entrants
- Training and Education for clients
- Work experience and opportunities for new arrivals
- Extra stock or goods that your organisation might have on hand
- Boats, trailers, caravans and storage containers
- Donation Collection Boxes
We would link to thank the following organisations for their generous in-kind support: